Setup a catch-all (wildcard) email address
A catch-all (default) email address in cPanel is an address which will "catch" any mail that is sent to an invalid email address for your domain name. All email (including spam) that is sent to email addresses which do not exist will be sent to this default address.
If spammers target your domain and you forward mail to a default address, that address may receive a large amount of spam.
You may only setup one catch-all email account per domain name.
- Search for (or click) "Default Address"
- From the dropdown box, select your domain you want to manage
- Choose the radio option "Forward to Email Address" and enter your desired email address
- Just click the "Change" button to complete sending all unrouted email to it's new home
people also ask
- What is a catch-all email account?
- What is a Catch-All email address?
- How to set up a catch-all (wildcard) email address
- How can I make a catch-all email address?
- How do I create a Catch all Mailbox?
- Default Address (Catch-all Email Address)