It's easy to export CloudFlare DNS records
If you want to export CloudFlare records into a .txt file, it's pretty easy.
- Log into CloudFlare and select your domain
- Click the "DNS" link at the top of the page.
- At the bottom of the record list, click "Advanced"
- Under "Export a DNS zone file" click the blue "Export" button.
related searches: cloudflare export
- cloudflare free dns export
- cloudflare nameserver export
- cloudflare export
- export dns zone file
- powershell export dns zone
- import dns zone