ADA Section 508 Service
Accessible Website Service
Typically a requirement for United States government agencies, select this option if disability compliance is required. In general, this option is rarely needed, but its shown here for those looking for it.
In 1998, Congress amended the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 to require Federal agencies to make their electronic and information technology accessible to people with disabilities. This law applies to all Federal agencies, some state and local agencies as well as any entity creating websites for applicable agencies.
- First website is $75, each additional is $50.
- Marvelous support to answer any questions!
- Includes full ADA Compliance website review.
- Add "alt" and "title" attributes to website links / images.
- Comply with WCAG 2.1 Level A, AA and Section 508.
- Expedited service (typically starts in 4-6 hours).
- ADA Section 508 Benefit 1
- ADA Section 508 Benefit 2
- ADA Section 508 Benefit 3
- ADA Section 508 Benefit 4