Bad refund policies are infuriating. You feel like the company is just trying to rip you off. We never want our customers to feel that way, so our refund policy is simple: If you’re ever unhappy with VON, for any reason, just call +1 720 RACECAR or contact support and we’ll take care of you.
We know our refund policy is great.
- If you were just charged for your next month of VON, but you meant to cancel, we’re happy to refund that extra charge.
- If you forgot to cancel VON a couple months ago, and you haven’t used VON since then, we’ll give you a full refund for a few back months. No problem.
- If you tried VON for a couple months, and you just weren’t happy with it, you can have your money back.
Examples of partial refunds or credits we’d grant.
- If you forgot to cancel VON a year ago, and there’s been activity on your account since then, we’ll review your account usage and figure out a partial refund based on how many months you used it.
- If we had extended downtime (multiple hours in a day, or multiple days in a month) or you emailed customer service and it took multiple days to get back to you, we’d issue a partial credit to your account.
Get in touch
At the end of the day, nearly everything on the edges comes down to a case-by-base basis. Call +1 720 RACECAR or contact support, tell us what’s up, and we’ll work with you to make sure you’re happy.